Trick to Increase Jio Internet Speed
Increase Jio 4g Speed: Are you Looking for any Trick to Increase your Jio Speed. Then you Came to Right Place. Here there are 5 Possible Steps to Increase Jio Speed. How to Increase Jio 4G Speed Up to 80 Mbps. Just Follow the Steps Given to Increase Jio Speed.
There are 5 Tricks to Increase Jio Speed
1. APN Trick
- Name – as you wish (Ex – lootndeal)
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
In Case, If this trick doesn’t Work for You then Don’t Worry. Try Our Second Trick to Increase Jio Speed.
2. Speed Booster and Optimiser App
2. Enable the Profile ‘Non-Root User’ or ‘Root User’ Depending on your Device Root Status.
3. Just Leave the App Running in the Background.
4. This App will Increase Jio 4G Speed in few Seconds.
5. You Get Highest, Maximum Browsing & Downloading, Uploading Speed which is Available in your Current Location.
6. Just Enable the Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app to Get Best and Maximum Jio 4G Speed.
7. This App Automatically Customizes all Settings and Speeds up your Jio 4G Internet Speed.
3. Speed Increase for Online Video Streaming
1. Firstly Download Internet Speed Meter Lite App from Google Play Store.
2. Install JioTV App on your Device > Launch Any Channel > Set Quality to High.
3. Keep on Checking the Speed Meter and you’ll see a Big Boost in your Jio Speed.
4. This will Give you Good Jio Speed For Online Streaming Videos on YouTube, Hotstar, etc.
4. VPN Trick
2. Open the VPN and Connect any GERMANY Server / USA Server/Canada Server.
3. Wait Until it Connects.
4. Done You will See Improvement in your Jio 4g Speed.
5. EnjHigh-Speed Internet on Your Jio 4g Sim.
This VPN Trick Increase Jio Speed Easily Comparatively to Other Tricks.
5. Clearing Cache
1. Go to Your Phone Settings.
2. Then visit Storage and USB.
3. Under Internal Storage Tap on Cached Data.
4. Click on Clear Cache Option. Your Cache will be Cleared.
5. Done, Now You’ll See Improvement in your Jio 4g Speed.