Sell Used Products on Amazon
Are you Looking to Sell Used Products on Amazon at a Good Price? In Addition to this, if you Get Extra Rs. 500 for Selling your Used Products, then that will be a very Amazing Deal for you!!. Today Amazon has come with an Awesome Offer for their users where you can Get Extra Rs. 500 Amazon Pay Balance on Selling Used Products. So, Hurry up!!
Amazon – Get Extra Rs. 500 Amazon Pay Balance on Selling Used Products
Note: “This Offer is Valid Only for Resident of Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai or Hyderabad”
Steps to Avail Rs. 500 Amazon Pay Balance by Selling Used Products on Amazon:
2. Click on “Start Selling” Option
3. Fill up all the Details of the Product which you want to Sell as Per the Products list given in the Offer details.
4. Click on “Post your Ad”
5. If you Receive the Order of your Used Product within the offer Period, then Proceed for Schedule Delivery.
6. Schedule Delivery and Ship Used or New item within 2 days of Receipt of an Order.
7. Done. That’s it!!
8. You will Get Rs. 500 Amazon Pay Balance after Successful Sale on Amazon.
Amazon – Get Extra Rs. 500 Amazon Pay Balance on Selling Used Products.
Amazon Used Products Terms & Conditions:
1. This ‘Amazon Pay Balance Offer for Shipping a Used or new (“Offer”) is valid from 5th May to 30th June 2017.
2. Under this Offer, any Resident of Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai or Hyderabad who:
(i) Posts an Ad for a Used or New Item on Amazon.in during the Offer Period
(ii) Scheduled Delivery and Ships Used or New item within 2 days of Receipt of an Order for such Used or New item; shall Each be Entitled to Receive one Amazon Pay Balance depending upon the number of used or new item for which an order is created.
3. The INR Value of the Amazon Pay Balance will be Credited to the Advertiser’s Amazon.in account within 30 days of the Expiration of the Offer Period.
4. The Amazon Pay Balance will Expire One Year from the Date of its Issuance.
5. The Offer can be Availed by an Advertiser Only Once.
6. If the Used or New item is Shipped by the Advertiser but Rejected or Returned or Not Delivered to the Customer, then the Advertiser will Not Qualify for this Offer.