Port Tata Docomo Number
Soon Tata Teleservices to Shut Down its Wireless Business. Tata Docomo & all its other Teleservices are going to be Closed in Upcoming Months this Year (Tata Docomo Closing). If you’re using a TATA Docomo Mobile Number then Here’s How to Port Tata Docomo Number to any Other Network. PORT TATA DOCOMO NUMBER, PORT T24 NUMBER.
Queries Solved in this Article: Docomo Shut Down, Tata Docomo is Closing its Services, Docomo Hua Band, Tata Group to Shut Down it’s Mobile Services (Tata Teleservices/Tata Docomo), If you are using Tata Docomo Mobile or Data Card Services, then Port Out from it as soon as possible, RIP: TATA Docomo, Tata Indicom, T24.
What is Porting?
Porting means Switching from one Network to another Network without Changing our Mobile Number. You can also Port your current Mobile Number from Prepaid Connection to Postpaid Connection. Porting Process takes 7 Days. In Case, If you are a POSTPAID user than Clear all your Bills before Applying for the Port.
Documents You Should have for Porting:
1. A Passport Size Photograph
2. ID Proof (Aadhar Card) or DL (Driving License)
3. Fill the Portability form. You Should also have your Current Mobile Number, Operator Name and UPC (Unique Porting Code) of 8 Digits.
Porting can be Done in Two Methods.
1. By SMS
2. By Call
By SMS Method:
How to Port Out by SMS Method.
1. First, Open your Default Messaging (SMS) App
2. Then Send an SMS: SMS PORT to 1900
By Call Method:
How to Port Out by Call Method:
1. First, Open Dialer App on your Mobile Phone
2. Then Dial 1900
3. You will Get UPC.
4. After Receiving UPC (Unique Porting Code) of 8 Digits, Save it.
5. Now, Visit your Nearest Tata Docomo Store.
6. Now, Fill a Form. After Filling the Form Give your ID’s Photocopy as Proof.
7. That’s It. Your New SIM will be Activated Soon.
Tata Docomo Shutting Down:
TataGroup is Shutting Down its Tele Services Permanently. Tata Docomo can Shut Down their Mobile Services Soon. After the Launch of JIO Tata & Rest of the Networking Companies is in Trouble. By Launch of Jio, the Telecom Companies are Losing their Customers including Tata Docomo. To Avoid Network Issues, Port your Number to another Telecom Companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, Idea or Others.