mAadhaar App – How to Download and Use it (Full Guide)
Carrying Everywhere your Aadhaar Card, the Biometrics-Based Unique Identifier Biometric Scanner, recently became a lot easier when the Supervisory Agency. UIDAI Launched the mAadhaar App for Android Devices. The App Enables you to Store all your Aadhaar Details, such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, etc. on your Smartphone, instead of having to keep the Physical Card with you.
But the UIDAI Clarified, the mAadhaar App is still in Beta Testing Stage. Keep Reading this Article – Here we take a look at the What is mAadhaar App, How it Works.
Steps to Download mAadhaar App & Use it
2. Now Sign up with Nominal Details, Phone Number & Click on Sign Up
3. Make Sure You Use the Active SIM for OTP Verification, In Order to Verify your Mobile Number.
In Other Words, Use the Active SIM on your Aadhar Card to Verify, this is Automated OTP Verification Process.
4. Now Verify your OTP by Giving Permission to Read your Message.
5. That’s it, You will Complete all the Process, Now you can Access your Aaadhaar Card Anytime, Anywhere with mAadhaar App.
What is mAadhaar App?
Using this App, you can Download you Aadhaar Details to your Device, which can be used in place of the Aadhaar Card itself. The Downloaded Details include your Photo, Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number, and a QR Code that People can Scan to Get your Aadhaar Information.
Beyond that, you can use the mAadhaar App for Android to see if your Biometrics are Locked or Unlocked, and you can Change this Status.
Features Of mAadhaar App:
1. Aadhaar Number Holder Profile Download – A Convenient Way to Carry Aadhaar Number with Demographic Details Anytime, Anywhere.
2. Biometric Locking/Unlocking – To Secure Biometric Authentication by Locking Biometrics Data.
3. TOTP Generation – Time-Based One-Time Password is an Automatically Generated Temporary Password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4. Update of Profile – An Updated View of Aadhaar Profile Data after Successful Completion of the Update Request.
5. Share your QR Code and e-KYC Data by Aadhaar Number Holder – Share QR Code and Password Protected e-KYC Data to Retrieve Accurate Demographic Information.
6. In Case, If your Mobile Number is not Registered with Aadhaar Visit the Nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.
mAadhaar App Usage Guidelines:
1. You Must Enter a Password for the First-Time on the App.
2. Aadhaar Profile can be Downloaded only on Mobile Devices having Registered Mobile Number3)
3. Do not Navigate from the Application if it is waiting for SMS. mAadhaar will Automatically Read the OTP once it is Received.
4. There is no Provision to Manually Enter the OTP Anywhere in mAadhaar. This is a Security Feature.
5. One Aadhaar Profile can be Active on only one Device at a Time.
6. In Case, If you Create a Profile on another Device by Inserting the SIM in Another device, the Previous Profile would become Inactive.
7. If Members of your Family have the Same Mobile Rumber registered as you in their Aadhaar, you can add their Profile on your Device.
8. A User can Add Maximum 3 Profiles in his/her Device.
Tags: How to Use mAadhaar App, mAadhaar App Where to Download It, mAadhaar App Features, Where to Download mAadhaar App, mAadhaar App Download.