Link Airtel Number With Aadhaar Card Online & Offline
How To Link Airtel Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card, Online Aadhaar Link With Mobile Number, Offline Aadhaar Link With Mobile Number, Mobile Number Aadhaar Link Last Date, How To Link Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number Different State Customers.
You might have Received an SMS or a Call from Vodafone to Re-Verify your Mobile Number through Aadhaar Biometric Verification. As Per the New Government Rule, all Customers in India have to Re-Verify their Connection through Aadhaar Card Biometric Verification. This is also known as Re-Verification of Existing Connection or Re-Verification of Customer. This is must for all the Customers to keep their Mobile Connection Services Active. As of Now, the Last Date to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number is 6th February 2018.
Source: Government of India Portal >> Click Here
Documents to Link Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number
- Finger Print For Verification
- Your Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Your Active Airtel SIM card
- Bio-Metric Verification Machine With Vendor
- OTP (SMS You Received on your Airtel SIM)
How to Link Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number Offline
1. Visit your Nearest Airtel Store
2. Now Tell the Airtel Executive to Link Your Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number
3. Now Airtel Executive Will Enter Your Airtel Mobile Number in Bio-Metric Fingerprint Aadhaar Verification Machine
4. Soon, You Will Receive the OTP (One Time Password) On Your Airtel Mobile Number.
5. Then, Give that OTP Number to the Airtel Executive to Verify It.
6. Now, the Airtel Retailer Will Do His Fingerprint Verification First
7. The, You Need to Verify Your Airtel SIM With Your Aadhaar Card Number & Fingerprint
8. Now Just Enter Your Father/Husband Name & Number Of Connections You have…
9. Confirm the Details Entered By Airtel Executive.
10. You Get a Confirmation SMS on Your Airtel Mobile Number.
11. Reply With “YES” & Your eKYC Verification Will Complete.
12. Success !! You Have Just Linked Your Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number
This is The Method To Link Airtel Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card on Offline Store.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number Online
You Can’t Link Your Airtel Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Online as of Now.
You Must Have to Visit your Nearest Airtel Store to Verify Your FingerPrint. Then, You can Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number.
Related Topics on Aadhar Link with Mobile Number
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number With OTP Online
Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP, How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online, OTP Method to Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card, Aadhaar Link With Mobile Number Online & Offline Methods.
Aadhaar Card Link With Mobile Number is Mandatory. Telecom Operators Like Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, Idea Have Started this Process Already. Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number as soon as Possible.
If You Haven’t Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card then Do it Now. Government Of India has Sent New Notification to All The Telecom Operators to Verify & Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number.
From December 1st You Can Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using OTP (One-Time Password). The whole Process Will Take Just a Few Minutes & You Will Be able to Link The Mobile Number Sitting at your Home.
Though You can Change Name, Mobile Number, Change Date Of Birth Etc Online On Govt. Aadhar Portal on uidai.gov.in
Frequently Asked Questions on Vodafone Aadhar Link:
1. What’s the Last Date to Link your Aadhar Card with SIM Card?
Ans. You can Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number till February 2018. So you have enough time, nothing to panic.
2. Is it Mandatory to link Aadhar with SIM Card?
Ans. Yes, it’s Mandatory to do. If you are unavailable to do then you can do it later, as the last date is not so near, it’s February 2018.
3. Can I link it Online without Visiting Retailer?
Ans. Since it goes through Biometric Verification so you can’t do it Online from Home.
4. Can I link my Aadhar to multiple SIM Cards?
Ans. Yes, you can link to Multiple SIM cards. However, there is a limit of Maximum Connection Per User.
5. Are there any fees for it?
Ans. No, there is no fee for it. If someone asks for money then Complain Customer Care about it.
6. What if I am less than 18 Years Old?
Ans. Maybe, it will work for you.
We Recommend you to Link your Aadhar Card with your Vodafone Mobile Number in Order to Continue using Services. Idea (Idea Aadhar Card Link) and Airtel (Airtel Aadhar Card Link) have started it already as it will surely help in Decreasing the Number of Frauds and Usage of SIM Cards with Others or Fake Documents.
Airtel Aadhar Card Link: Link your Airtel Number with your Aadhar Card
Idea Aadhar Card Link: Link your Idea Number with your Aadhar Card
Vodafone Aadhar Card Link: Link your Vodafone Number with your Aadhar Card
Tags: Airtel Aadhar Link, Airtel Aadhar Link Online, Airtel Aadhar Link Offline, Airtel Aadhar Link Process, Airtel Aadhaar Link, Airtel Aadhaar Link Online, Airtel Aadhaar Link Offline, Airtel Aadhaar Link Process. How To Link Airtel Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card, Online Aadhaar Link With Mobile Number, Offline Aadhaar Link With Mobile Number, Mobile Number Aadhaar Link Last Date, How To Link Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number Different State Customers, Link Airtel Number with Aadhar Card, Link Airtel Number with Aadhaar Card.