Link your Airtel Number with your Aadhaar Card
How to Link Aadhar Card to your Airtel Mobile Number:
Airtel Aadhaar Link – Learn How to Link Aadhaar Card to your Airtel Mobile Number to Continue Services, Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Online & Offline, Aadhaar Card Linking to your Mobile Number. As per New Government Rules and Regulation DOT, all Telecom Operators to Re-Verify all SIM Card by Aadhaar Card.
As of Now only Idea (Idea Aadhar Card Link) & Airtel (Airtel Aadhaar Link) starting this process. Telecom Operators like Airtel & Idea now Re-Verify our all customer with Aadhaar Card, Otherwise, they will be Discontinued from using the service those who have not linked their Aadhaar Card to SIM Card.
LEARN How you can Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number and Re-verify your SIM Card using Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card Online/Offline.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number:
As of now, Only Idea (Idea Aadhar Card Link) & Airtel (Airtel Aadhaar Link) Companies have started Linking Aadhaar Card Number facilities to all of its Users and Re-Verify all Mobile Numbers.
- Tips to Protect from Ransomware Virus Attacks
- Google Opinion Rewards is Finally Available in India
- Paytm Payments Bank Launch Offers & Promo Codes
- Airtel DTH Offer: Get Star Gold Select HD Channel At Rs.1
- Jio Money – Get Rs.250 Cashback on Orders Worth Rs.250 at Jabong
# Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number: For Airtel Aadhaar Link
1. First of all, Visit your Nearest Airtel Retail (or) Airtel Outlets.
2. Ask Airtel Executive for Airtel Aadhaar Link Update for Existing User.
3. Tell your Mobile Number & Aadhaar Card Number for Verification.
4. Now Verify your fingerprint in the Biometric Scanner.
5. That’s it, You will shortly receive a Message (SMS) from Airtel that you have successfully verified your Airtel Sim using Airtel Aadhaar Link Process.
Note: As Government prescribed all the telecom operators to Re-Verify all SIM cards by Aadhar Card Verification & Biometric Verification, Otherwise, telecom companies will discontinue all SIM Card those who have not verified. This Rules will ban all fraud those who have kept many SIM card for making fraud calls.
Frequently Asked Questions on Aadhar Card Linking:
1. What’s the Last Date to Link your Aadhar Card with SIM card?
Ans. You can Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number till February 2018. So you have enough time, nothing to panic.
2. Is it Mandatory to link Aadhar with SIM card?
Ans. Yes, it’s Mandatory to do. If you are unavailable to do then you can do it later, as the last date is not so near, it’s February 2018.
3. Can I link My Aadhar Card Online without Visiting the Retailer?
Ans. Since the Linking Process goes through Biometric Verification so you can’t do it Online from Home. You Must Visit your Nearest Airtel for this Airtel Aadhaar Link Process.
4. Can I link my Aadhar to Multiple SIM cards?
Ans. Yes, you can link your Aadhar Card to Multiple SIM cards. However, there is a limit of Maximum Connection Per User.
5. Are there any fees for it?
Ans. No, there is no fee for it. If someone asks for money then Complain Customer Care about it.
6. What if I am less than 18 years old?
Ans. Maybe, it will work for you.
We Recommend you to Link your Aadhar Card with your Airtel Mobile Number in Order to Continue using Services. Idea (Idea Aadhar Card Link) and Airtel (Airtel Aadhaar Link) have started it already as it will surely help in Decreasing the Number of Frauds and Usage of SIM Cards with Others or Fake Documents.
Airtel Aadhaar Link SMS:
- Link Your Aadhaar Card to your mobile Number Now to Stay Active! As per the Government of India, this is mandatory to enjoy continued services.
- As per Government’s directive, it is mandatory to link Aadhaar card with your Airtel Mobile number. Visit your nearest Retailer to ensure continued services
- Sarkari nirdeshanusar, tmara Airtel mobile number ne Aadhaar card thi jodaavu anivary che. Aadhaar link karwa maate, nazdeeki Airtel retailer thi sampark kro.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Vodafone Mobile Number?
Vodafone Aadhar Link Service has started in Most of the Major Cities in India. Check your nearest Vodafone Store or Call Customer Care to know if it has Started in your Area or not? Follow the Given Below to Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Number.
Vodafone Aadhar Link:
1. Once you get SMS or Notification to Link Aadhaar to Vodafone Sim then just visit any Vodafone Authorized Retailer, Vodafone Store or Customer Support Nearby your Area.
2. Ask Vodafone clients or agents to Link Aadhaar to your existing Vodafone Mobile Number.
3. They will ask your Vodafone mobile number and they will proceed with verification through their Vodafone Verification App.
4. You will Receive a 4-digit PIN or OTP in your mobile number. Just Submit that PIN along with your Aadhaar number to them.
5. Vodafone support employees will ask to put your thumb on their biometric device for Biometric Verification. Your Aadhaar Data will be Available on the Screen on the Vodafone e-KYC App for Re-Verification.
6. They will ask you to confirm the displayed address or Vodafone SIM card details.
7. After your final confirmation, they will ask again you to put the thumb for Confirmation Biometric Verification on Vodafone e-KYC App. It is for successful validation with UIDAI.
8. That’s it. You have successfully Linked your Aadhaar Card to your Vodafone Sim Card or Mobile number.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Reliance Mobile Number or SIM?
Reliance Aadhaar Card Linking Service with Reliance Operator hasn’t yet started. Stay Tuned!! for more Updates on Reliance Aadhar Link.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Tata Docomo Mobile Number or SIM?
Tata Docomo Aadhaar Card Linking Service with Tata Docomo Operator hasn’t yet started. Stay Tuned!! for more Updates on Tata Docomo Aadhar Link.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Telenor/Uninor Mobile Number or SIM?
Telenor Aadhaar Card Linking Service with Telenor or Uninor Operator hasn’t yet started. Stay Tuned!! for more Updates on Telenor Aadhar Link Process.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to BSNL Mobile Number or SIM?
BSNL Aadhaar link with Mobile Number Service is live in almost all the States of India. If you own or have BSNL SIM Card or BSNL Connection then you have to do the BSNL Aadhaar Link. Just call Customer care or Visit nearest BSNL Care Office for more details. Follow the given steps to Link Aadhaar to your BSNL Sim Card.
1. Visit any BSNL Authorized Retailer or Customer Support in your Area.
2. Ask BSNL Agents to re-verify your existing BSNL mobile number by linking Aadhar Card.
3. Now the retailer or the staff of BSNL will ask your BSNL mobile number and they will proceed with verification through their BSNL Swift App through their login in desktop or mobile.
4. You will receive a four-digit PIN or OTP in your working mobile number.
5. Submit that PIN along with your Aadhar number to them.
6. BSNL CSC staff or support employees will ask to put your thumb on their biometric device for Biometric Verification. Within seconds, your Aadhar data will be available on the screen of BSNL e-KYC App for re-verification.
7. They will ask you to confirm the displayed address or BSNL SIM card details.
8. After your final confirmation, they will ask again you to put the thumb for Confirmation Biometric Verification on BSNL e-KYC App. It is for successful validation with UIDAI.
9. That’s it. You have successfully Linked your Aadhaar Card to your BSNL Sim Card or Mobile number.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Aircel Mobile Number or SIM?
Aircel is yet to start Aircel Aadhaar Card Linking Service. Stay Tuned!! for Aircel Aadhar Link Process Online & Offline.
You must visit your Nearest Retailers, Customer Service Centers (or) Stores and Link your Aadhaar Card using Biometric (Finger Print) Verification. Means you can’t do this Online or Through Call. So stay away from any Fraud Website or Call which says you Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Online. Also Do not Submit any type of PIN (or) OTP through Call to anyone, even if you receive a Call which says that they are Authorized People or Calling you from the Company.
Tags: Vodafone Aadhar Link, Vodafone Aadhaar Link, Vodafone Aadhar Link Online, Vodafone Aadhar Link Process.