Jio – Jio is the Most Trending Topic these Days. As Some of You Might Not have used Jio Sim because you Might Not Have a 4G Handset or You are Unable to Afford for a New 4G Phone. Now Jio is Targeting with its Entry into the Dongle Market with JioFi.
What is JioFi?
LYF-Powered Device JioFi is a Portable Hotspot by Reliance. The Reliance JioFi Device Allows Multiple Users and Mobile Devices to Access and Avail the Jio 4G High-Speed Internet. Just Setup Hotspot, Give it a Name & Password. That’s It!!. The LYF-Powered JioFi Device can Connect a Minimum of 10 Devices + 1 USB Connection. The JioFi Device is Priced at Rs. 1999
JioFi Exchange Offer:
This Time Jio is Back with an Exchange Offer For People Who Have Old Dongles/DataCards/Routers/WiFi Device.
JioFi Exchange Offer – Exchange your Old 3G Dongle Device with JioFi HotSpot Device at just Rs 999 Only. Yes, You heard it Right, Reliance Jio has Announced Exchange Program for your Old Devices of any Company. Get JioFi Device for Rs 999. The Market Price (MRP) of this JioFi Device is Rs 1999. You Have to Buy a Jio Sim with (Rs 99+309) Recharge. So, Hurry UP!! Exchange your Old Device & Get JioFi Device at worth Rs.1999 at Just Rs.999
Steps to Buy JioFi at Just Rs.999
1. Visit Your Nearest Reliance Xpress/Mini Store.
Locate you Nearest Reliance Xpress/Mini Store – Use Store Locator
2. Find Your Old Dongles / Router / any Internet Powered Device
3. Carry your Old Device to your Nearest Reliance Store.
4. Now, Just Ask the Reliance Store Staff for the Exchange Scheme.
5. Show them your Aadhar Card and then Complete the eKYC Procedure.
6. Now, Recharge your New Jio Sim with (Rs.99+309) Plan – Mandatory
7. Your New Jio Sim will be Activated within 1 Hour.
8. That’s It!! Now, Enjoy 4G Speed on Any Device using JioFi
Aadhar Card* (Required)
You Need your Aadhar Card for the Jio eKYC SIM Activation Process.
In case, if you don’t have a Local Aadhar Card or You are Non-Local Resident, then Visit your Nearest Reliance Digital/Dx Mini store with Original and a Copy of Valid Proof Address (POA), Proof of Identity (POI) & a Passport Size Photograph.