Jio New Tariff Plans
Jio Announced it’s New Tariff Plan for all its Existing Jio Prime and Non-Prime Users. All Jio New Tariff Plan is Very Interesting. You will Be Amazed to see how well Jio Planed its Upcoming Jio Tariff Plans for you. Keep Reading this Article In Order to Know all Exciting Jio New Tariff Plans (Jio Tariff Plans).
As You all Know, this month Jio Summer Surprise Offer is Going to End and Soon Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer is also Ending. If you are a Jio Customer You Should Recharge your Jio Number In Order to Continue & Enjoy Jio Services. Here’s a List of all Jio New Tariff Plan of all Recharge Packs from Rs. 19 to Rs. 9999.
Reliance Jio once Again Revamped its 4G Data Plans for all Reliance Jio Prepaid and Postpaid Customers as its Summer Surprise and Dhan Dhana Dhan Offers to End Soon. Jio Announced all New Tariff Plans (Jio New Tariff Plans). All Jio Local, STD, Roaming Voice Calls on the Reliance Jio Network are still Unlimited and Free of Cost for all Jio Users.
Steps to Avail Jio New Tariff Plans
Otherwise, Recharge your Jio Number HERE
2. Login/Signup into your Jio Account using your Jio Mobile Number.
3. Select the Best Plan which Suits your Need.
4. Proceed to Recharge >> Pay the Final Amount.
Freecharge Jio Recharge: Recharge your Jio Number with Freecharge HERE
Paytm Jio Recharge: Recharge your Jio Number with Paytm HERE
Mobikwik Jio Recharge: Recharge your Jio Number with Mobikwik HERE
PhonePe Jio Recharge: Recharge your Jio Number with PhonePe HERE
Jio Prepaid Plans
Jio Prepaid Plans still Begin from Rs. 19 and Go up to Rs. 9999, Ranging fro the Validity of 1 Day to 390 Days.
The Earlier Jio Rs. 309 Plan was valid for 28 Days. Now Jio Increased the Validity to 56 Days and will Offer Customers 1GB Data Per Day.
Jio Rs. 349 Plan is Valid for 56 Days which Offer 10+10GB Data at 4G Speed while the Jio Rs. 399 Plan will Offer 84GB Data at 4G Speed with a FUP of 1GB Per Day for 84 Days.
Plans Costing above Rs. 399 like Rs. 509, Rs. 999, Rs. 1999, Rs. 4999 and Rs. 9999 Under Prepaid Plans Scheme had a Revision of Plan Validity as Well.
Jio 509 Plan: This Plan is Now Valid for 56 Days Instead of the Earlier 28 Days and will Offer 112 GB Data Instead of 56GB Earlier.
999 Plan: Under this Plan, Customers will Get 90GB Data at 4G Speed with no FUP for 90 Days.
1999 Plan: Prepaid Customers will now Get 155GB Data for 120 Days under this Plan.
4999 Plan: For this, Plan Customers will Get 380GB Data Instead of 350GB Offered Earlier for a Period of 210 Days.
Jio 9999 Plan: Customers will Get 780GB Data for a Period of 390 Days under this Plan.
Jio Postpaid Plans
309 Plan: Jio Offering 60GB Data at 4G Speed for 2 Months.
349 Plan: Jio Customers can Avail of 10+10GB Data of 4G Speed 2 Months.
399 Plan: This Plan has a Validity of 3 Months and Offers 90GB Data with an FUP of 1GB Per Day.
509 Plan: Customers can Avail 120GB Data for a Period of 2 Months.
999 Plan: Under this Plan, Customers can Get 90GB Data for 2 Months.
Jio New Tariff Plan Terms & Conditions
1. Voice is Truly Free on Jio Network – No Charge Towards Voice or the Data used to make 4G Voice Calls.
2. All New Jio Prepaid Tariffs are Inclusive of all Applicable Taxes. Applicable Taxes will be Extra for all Jio Postpaid Tariffs Plans.
3. You can Opt in Jio Prime Membership to Avail Prime Member Benefits.
4. All Postpaid Subscribers Opting for Jio Prime Membership are also Required to Opt for E-bill and Autopay Services.
5. In Addition, You Get 100 SMS Per Day with these Jio New Tariff Plans.
6. All Unutilized Free Benefits will be Forfeited at the End of Validity.
7. You Need to Use the Jio SIM in an LTE Enabled Device In Order to Avail the Above Benefits.
Stay Tuned!! with Loot N Deal for more Updates on Jio New Tariff Plans, Jio Recharge Offers.
Tags: Jio Tariff Plans, Jio New Tariff Plans, All Jio Tariff Plans, All New Jio Tariff Plans, New Jio Tariff Plans, Jio New Tariff Plans, Offers, Jio Recharge Offers, Jio Recharge Plans.