How to Link Aadhar Card to your Idea Mobile Number:
Idea Aadhar Card Link – Learn How to Link Aadhar Card to your Idea Mobile Number to Continue Services, Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Online & Offline, Aadhaar Card Linking to your Mobile Number. As per New Government Rules and Regulation DOT, all Telecom Operators to Re-Verify all SIM Card by Aadhaar Card. As of Now only Idea (Idea Aadhar Card Link) & Airtel (Airtel Aadhar Card Link) starting this process. Telecom Operators like Airtel & Idea now Re-Verify our all customer with Aadhaar Card, Otherwise, they will be Discontinued from using the service those who have not linked their Aadhaar Card to SIM Card. LEARN How you can Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number and Re-verify your SIM Card using Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card Online/Offline.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number:
As of now, Only Idea (Idea Aadhar Card Link) & Airtel (Airtel Aadhar Card Link) Companies have started Linking Aadhaar Card Number facilities to all of its Users and Re-Verify all Mobile Numbers.
- Tips to Protect from Ransomware Virus Attacks
- Google Opinion Rewards is Finally Available in India
- Paytm Payments Bank Launch Offers & Promo Codes
- Airtel DTH Offer: Get Star Gold Select HD Channel At Rs.1
- Jio Money – Get Rs.250 Cashback on Orders Worth Rs.250 at Jabong
# Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number: For Idea Aadhar Card Link
1. First of all, Visit your Nearest Idea Retailers or Idea Outlets.
2. Ask Idea Executive for Idea Aadhaar Card Link Update for Existing User.
3. Tell your Idea Mobile Number & your Aadhaar Card Number for Verification.
4. Now Verify your fingerprint in the Biometric Scanner.
5. That’s it, You will shortly receive a Message (SMS) from Idea that you have successfully verified your Idea Sim using Idea Aadhar Card Link Process.
Note: As Government prescribed all the telecom operators to Re-Verify all SIM cards by Aadhar Card Verification & Biometric Verification, Otherwise, telecom companies will discontinue all SIM Card those who have not verified. This Rules will ban all fraud those who have kept many SIM card for making fraud calls.
Frequently Asked Questions on Aadhar Card Linking:
1. What’s the Last Date to Link your Aadhar Card with SIM card?
Ans. You can Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number till February 2018. So you have enough time, nothing to panic.
2. Is it Mandatory to link Aadhar with SIM card?
Ans. Yes, it’s Mandatory to do. If you are unavailable to do then you can do it later, as the last date is not so near, it’s February 2018.
3. Can I link My Aadhar Card Online without Visiting the Retailer?
Ans. Since the Linking Process goes through Biometric Verification so you can’t do it Online from Home. You Must Visit your Nearest Idea for this Idea Aadhar Card Link Process.
4. Can I link my Aadhar to Multiple SIM cards?
Ans. Yes, you can link your Aadhar Card to Multiple SIM cards. However, there is a limit of Maximum Connection Per User.
5. Are there any fees for it?
Ans. No, there is no fee for it. If someone asks for money then Complain Customer Care about it.
6. What if I am less than 18 years old?
Ans. Maybe, it will work for you.
We Recommend you to Link your Aadhar Card with your Airtel Mobile Number in Order to Continue using Services. Idea (Idea Aadhar Card Link) and Airtel (Airtel Aadhar Card Link) have started it already as it will surely help in Decreasing the Number of Frauds and Usage of SIM Cards with Others or Fake Documents.
For Airtel Aadhar Card Link: Link your Airtel Number with your Aadhar Card