How to Port Aircel to Airtel
Port Aircel to Airtel – Aircel to cut their Services due to some Financial Problems. Telecom regulator TRAI issued Aircel, some additional time to enable its customers to port their Mobile Number to other networks.
In case, if you are an Aircel User and want to port out of Aircel then here are ways to Port Aircel to Airtel. Here are Tricks to Port out from Aircel to any Network, Port Aircel to Jio, Port Aircel to Airtel, Port Aircel to BSNL.
Trick to Port Aircel to Airtel
The process of porting from Aircel is simple and requires only 4 steps. Here is how to port from Aircel to Airtel, port from Aircel to Jio, and port from Aircel to any network.
1. Open your message app and type PORT space your 10-digit mobile number.
Example message – PORT 98XXXXX321. Send this message to 1900.
You can also Call on 1900 in order to get the UPC (Unique Port Code).
2. After receiving UPC (Unique Port Code) code, save it.
3. Visit your nearest Aircel store or Airtel store along with your Aadhaar Card and other supporting documents such as Address Proof.
4. Then, tell your UPC (Unique Port Code) and submit your Aadhaar Card, necessary Documents in order to complete the process.
5. Now, collect your new Airtel SIM card.
6. After that, you can start using your new Airtel SIM once your Aircel SIM will get deactivated in few hours.
7. In case, if you are an Aircel POSTPAID user then you must carry your last paid bill with you for the port.
8. The mobile operator will confirm your new Airtel SIM within 3-4 working days.
9. The old number will be ported to the new number on the 7th day.
10. In case, if you are from Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East, it will be on the 15th working day.
Tags: How to Port Aircel to Airtel, How to Port Aircel to any Network, How to Port Aircel to Jio, How to Port Aircel to BSNL, How to Port Aircel to Vodafone, Trick to Port Aircel to Airtel, Link Aadhaar with Vodafone, Link Aadhaar with Airtel.