Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All You Need to Know
Reliance Industries Chairman – Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday Announced the Jio Prime Membership for Initial Customers and New Customers of Reliance Jio.
Jio (Reliance Jio) Industries Chairman – Mukesh Ambani Announced the Jio Prime Membership for initial 100 million Customers of Reliance Jio Family. Under the Jio Prime Plan, Jio members can avail another year of its Jio 4G Services for a one-time payment of Rs 99. This means the Jio Prime Members can continue to enjoy the Jio 4G Data Benefit till March 31, 2018, for Rs 99. Additionally, Jio will charge Rs 303 per month, effectively at Rs 10 per day for another full year.
The Registrations for Jio Prime Membership Starts March 1 to March 31. Users who join the Jio network on or before March 31, 2017, will also be eligible for this Jio Prime Membership. Existing users can enroll via MyJio app or log in to Jio’s Website or via Jio Offline Stores to Enroll into Jio’s Prime Membership Plan.
“Our 100 Million Customers are the Jio’s foundation. Today is the day for me to show my gratitude to you, the Initial 100 Million Customers and ensure that you always continue to get extreme value with Jio,“ said Mukesh Ambani.
Jio will offer some other Extreme Value Plans for Jio Prime Members. Details are available on MyJio app and Jio.com. Get the Full bouquet of Jio services which Includes JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioMags, and JioXpressNews. “We are putting together a line up of deals and offers from Jio and its Partners for all Jio Prime Members,“ Ambani said. The Details of these deals are unknown as of now.
Ambani said Jio’s services has crossed the 100 Million Subscribers mark in just 170 days and India is now the number one country in the world in terms of Mobile Data Usage. Ambani said Jio Customers had consumed over 100 crore GB of data in January 2017. The Jio had Announced its 4G tariff plans for all postpaid as well as all prepaid users last year.
1. Customers can Enroll by paying a one-time fee of Rs 99 and continue to get all the existing benefits until March 2018.
2. The Enrollment for Prime membership will start from March 1 and Continue till March 31.
3. Customers will have to pay the Introductory Price of Rs 303 per month.
4. By Paying the monthly Rental, the customer can enjoy current benefits of Jio Happy New Year offer under the new tariff plan for another 12 months.
5. But if customers don’t join or not a part of the Prime membership, they still will continue to have all voice calls free and without any roaming charges. all over India.
6. Jio will start offering its tariff plans from April 1, 2017, in which all Calls to any Network Including STD and Roaming will free.
7. For data, Jio will not only match the highest selling tariffs of each of the other leading Indian telecom operators but also provide20 PerCent more data in each plan.